SMG COE Opex BMG/Commissions Analyst role is a full desk which its key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Completes monthly and quarterly Close, Analyzes variances/trends, Forecasts processes, as well as identify any risks and opportunities to current POR.
- Create and communicate financial analysis of SMG BMG/commissions and reporting to key stakeholders and management. This role requires frequent stakeholder management with both business operations and finance controllers.
- Support ad-hoc analysis leveraging existing tools using Power Query and Power BI
- The analyst should have a passion and an aptitude for innovation, business processes improvement; systems, business acumen, learning new technical skills on the job and problem solving.
The ideal candidate should exhibit the following soft skills:
- Financial Analysis: Independently and proactively analyzes financial information and develops solutions to complex problems. Consistently utilizes and applies advanced financial modeling, accounting, business and risk management skills. Displays analytical skills and critical thinking in compliance with internal policies. Manipulates data into information, able to draw conclusions and propose solutions, detailed oriented. Ensures compliance with reporting standards and corporate policies and the integrity of external and internal reporting.
- Complex Problem Solving: Identifies problems and seeks help in determining root cause. Searches for solutions and develops them in own area of responsibility. Develops effective solutions to a broad mix of moderate to complex business challenges.
- Communication: Develops and delivers information clearly and concisely, in a well-organized manner. Waits until presenter is done with their idea before speaking and asks clarifying questions when they are most useful. Presents confidently and professionally to senior stakeholders.
- Action Orientation: Displays drive, energy and stays focused and aligns priorities despite uncertainty. Plans and schedules own work to ensure the timely completion of interrelated to independent tasks and projects with very limited direction.
- Innovation: Brings new fresh ideas to the table, utilizes creativity, takes informed risks finding new ways and perspectives on how to perform tasks.
- Partnering: Builds professional relationships based on trust, respect, and delivery of results. Is aware of all the stakeholders in decision-making and responds to customer requests in a timely manner. Provides input to management including department heads, operational managers, other departments, and senior management.
- Influence: Uses data to influence decision making for important spending priorities. Draws key takeaways to steer in the direction of highest impact for the organization and ROI for Intel.
- Process Improvement: Willingness to optimize processes including but not limited to Power BI, Power Query, Power Automate, Automation, etc.
You must possess the minimum qualifications to be initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a plus factor in identifying top candidates.
- The candidate must possess a Bachelor or Licenciatura degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, or job-related field.
- 3+ years\' Finance experience
- Advanced English level
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office, Excel, Macros and Power Queries
- Experience with Power BI or any related tools
Inside this Business Group
- Knowledge of Process Automation
As members of the Finance team, employees act as full partners in making and supporting business decisions that are aimed at maximizing shareholder value. Intel Finance has a strong focus on facilitating change and improvement both within finance and in the operations supported.
Position of Trust
This role is a Position of Trust. Should you accept this position, you must consent to and pass an extended Background Investigation, which includes (subject to country law), extended education, SEC sanctions, and additional criminal and civil checks. For internals, this investigation may or may not be completed prior to starting the position. For additional questions, please contact your Recruiter....