- North Plaza Real Cariari, Calle Domingueños 600, Heredia, Flores, Heredia, Heredia, Costa Rica
- Here at Infotree, meeting your career needs is a top priority. Our client satisfaction is largely dependent on the resources we can provide, and we take pride in our delivery. We have a supportive team in place to give quality people a chance to grow and challenge themselves in their roles.
- We have a team of dedicated recruiters and consultant care representatives that are committed to your success and wellbeing.
- We have placed many employees in positions that have grown into lifelong careers. The keyword for both clients and employees is Options. We give employees options of opportunities in areas and companies they never dreamed of. We give our clients options of candidates so they can choose the best for their position.
Our client is seeking an Analyst on the Deal Management Team (DMT) to partner with Sales, Legal and Commercial Solutions to establish best practices aligned with our Corporate Initiatives. The DMT is a group of dynamic individuals established to support standard as well as highly negotiated, unique or strategic software contracts (Enterprise License Agreements) from inception of a sales opportunity to booking. The team is skilled and knowledgeable in a variety of areas including deal modelling, revenue recognition and commercial contract structure.
- Exercise independent judgment and proactively seek guidance where needed in leading deal from quote to closing.
- Learn to navigate organizational structure and build relationships of trust with stakeholders.
- Identify areas of potential impact of revenue recognition and understand implications and be able to articulate impact to relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrate the ability to articulate and negotiate commercial terms and maintain holistic assessment of a deal.
- Demonstrate advanced knowledge of tools required, identify system issues, and raise awareness to solve them.
- General understanding of products/services, their product family, and bundle components. Proactively identify inconsistencies in structuring and coach Sales accordingly.
- Follow internal business processes to solution and seek appropriate guidance/approvals to resolve situations that deviate from standard process or fallbacks.
- Understand customer requirements and explore potential solutions.
- Manage customer contracts from initial draft to closure within established company guidelines.
- Perform user acceptance testing in ECMS, SFDC, CPQ, etc….
- Required experience:
- Experience working in a diverse, Multicultural Organization
- Experience in working with or in IT Multinational organizations, Telecoms or Sourcing/Procurement
- Leadership skills with business acumen and a demonstrated track record of success
- Excellent negotiator with strong influencing and problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to exercise good judgement whilst juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Law or related discipline